Labway selects and imports the finest Hokkaido petite sea cucumbers, harvested in the freshest and coldest waters in Japan Sea, where this mixture of temperature and quality are tantamount to the sea cucumber’s development of its famed 6 layers of spikes, thick meat, and crisp yet gelatinous texture.
- Antioxidants for good health
- Anti-aging , skin nourishing, essence-replenishing
- Kidney-tonifying, energy enhancement
- Facilitate recovery after treatment
- Fight major illness
- Strengthen immune system
1-2 piece(s) per day
Please store in a cool dry place. Store in the freezer (-18°C or below) after rehydrating. Can keep for one month.
Please Contact Us for wholesale or corporate purchase. We will contact you in person soon.
**We ship this product to Hong Kong ONLY. International delivery is unavailable for this product.
Precautions: If discomfort or hypersensitivity occurs, stop taking and consult your doctor. Please do not consume if the package is broken.
Hokkaido Sea Cucumber
120-150pcs/bag (Approx. 150g)
Rehydration in 2 days
1. Boil the dried sea cucumbers for 10 minutes. Cover the pot and allow the water to cool down.
2. Cut open the rehydrated sea cucumbers and quickly rinse the insides. Keep the tendons which are rich in nutrients.
3. Replace with clean water, then put the pot of sea cucumbers in the refrigerator for 2 days until they become 2-3 times bigger in size. Pat dry the sea cucumbers and store them in plastic wrap or zipper bags in the freezer (approx. 5 pcs per portion). Can keep for 1 month.
Reheat the frozen sea cucumbers by boiling for 1-2 minutes.
Recipe 1: With oats/congee
Recipe 2: With soup
Recipe 3: With sauce, salty or sweet